Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Qing's Birthday and my new Ride!



Last Friday happened to be my LaoPo's Birthday. As one can see from the Photo... she's a young 46.
It was now the 6th Birthday I have had the pleasure to spend with my Tai-Tai. Five here in the US and one in Hong Kong.
We were going to go out to Eat for her day and funny she'd be mentioning, that one of her Classmates at the College had told her about the Thai place in Palmdale. I was fast to agree to it and how appropriate..."Thai Food" for my "Tai-Tai"!   
Must say, it was quite tasty! I usually don't eat Thai too often.

Second, somehow it also felt like it was my Birthday as well. Because I became the owner of a new Motorbike. It is my second, but this one is much bigger and a 1500 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic... as my first was "only" a 650 Honda. It didn't take long for me to fall in Love with it and whats more important, Qing loves it too. So that makes us a Biker Couple... haha!
Question... do we now need "Tattoo's"?



No comments:

Post a Comment