Tuesday, May 5, 2015

This week has two (2) reasons for being special!


First "Special" day is tomorrow May 6th! As this would have been Nancy's and My 37th Anniversary. A date that I will never forget and always hold close to my Heart. It carries a lot of Memories between us both. Especially hence we mostly celebrated it every year in
Carmel/Monterey, where we had such wonderful time on a almost yearly Trip up the coast.


Second "Special" day is going to be on Saturday the May 9th.
This is when Qing and I will now celebrate our 7th Anniversary, having actually Married at the "Registry" in Shanghai. Our wedding ceremony was three (3) months later (August 8th 2008), thus giving us really two special days for us..haha.
We now make fun of the fact, that we survived the 7th year.. as many say that will be the toughest. To tell you the Truth, all the years have been like the ..1st--2nd-- ect. ect.! 
If there is a "Heaven on Earth".. I certainly find it in my Arms on a daily accord! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kenny,
    I am still here...haha! I just have lost interest in the Forum (it's a 2-3 man show now) and they don't care if I'm there or not. Same for here on my Blog, stoped it because nobody reads/comments on it... so Qing and I just live our happy life without all this. Besides, I am still writing on my Book (5 chapters done).. leave little time. Anyway, thanks for asking, u take care and wish u all the happiness Qing and I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete