Saturday, January 5, 2019

What am I doing?

First of all, I like to wish everybody reading my Blog a "Happy New Year" to you all!

I did wanted to write about this for a while now, but never got to it until today.
As I am now retired and Qing is working 40-60 hours a week, I am given the Cooking Job more and more. Not that I don't want it, it's not about having to do it...I want to do it. People that know me well, know that Cooking is/was not my forte. 
Anyhow, over the last years I must say...I've become quite a Cook (not quite a Chef yet) that I am not ashamed to say.
I.ve always done Breakfast with no problem, but Dinner is a little more challenging. Here today I have taken a few photo's what Qing can expect to be served with Scalloped Potatoes-Califlower steamed- Spinach salad and "Cajon Honey" stuffed shrimp.

Ps: stuffing includes Emeril's "BAM"-New Orleans Cajon Seasoning-Honey-Lemon Juice-mixure of Cream Cheese...Honey...Califlower...Parmeson Cheese and topped of with Cheddar Cheese.  
 I'm ignoring this sign from now on!

2 comments:

  1. Cooking looks good! Didnt know you were retired, congrats.

    From what you said earlier, what would we do without Gunsmoke reruns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retired, but not finished working! Guess we never are..lol.

    ReplyDelete