Saturday, November 14, 2009

95% back to normal .

So , after coming home yesterday .. I expected to have all my House back in order . Well , it almost was . The only thing not done , was my walk-in Closet . The Carpet was not down yet . But everything else looked very much new , where all the damage had been . It encouraged me do do even more straightening out of my Garage and clean out more draws in the Bedroom , to make room for my Sweetheart's things . Knowing , after I am finished ... there will be a nice long HOT shower waiting for me . Boy , no need to tell everybody ... how good that felt having ( after six weeks ) Hot water again , in your House .

Anyway , had a wonderful Dinner with my oldest Grand-daughter , her Husband and their little Girl ... my great- grand-daughter . One of five , as I write this . Dinner was on them , as I proceeded and gave her many of my late wife's things . Knowing how close they are to me , but I know she will treasure them likewise .

So , overall ... this was a wonderful day ! This was the first time , she could face up to her Grandma being gone and actually look and take some of her item's that I held so long in my Heart . To think , it almost has been three year's already .. when she passed away . When someone say's ... Time fly's , he ain't kidding .

Now , looking at ONE more week ... the BEE and his FLOWER ... together finally .

No comments:

Post a Comment