Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Being finally together .


As this is the second week of Qing being in America , all is going very well so far . We share the Cooking , cleaning and everything else that comes with making a House a Home . After taking the first week off Work , to be with my LaoPo ... to kind of break her in ... to our way's of Life here . As I have alway's thought , that the Food would be number one concern for Qing here . But , I was proofen wrong there . It is actually , not being able to go anywhere without a Car . Especially in Palmdale , where the nearest Market is 2 miles away and the nearest Shopping Mall about five miles . Quite a walk , if she would want to visit either one . So , she is doing things like reading , listening to Music and in the afternoon ... starting to make a wonderful chinese Dinner for when I come home . It is alway's so hard to leave in the morning for me and when I do come home after work , she is like such a happy Spouse . I need not explain how I feel seeing her this happy , after coming to an empty house for almost three year's . I really think , my Life just got sooo much better ... having a equally sweet Wife as my first one . I think , that I could not be any happier and I don't even have to try too hard either . It just comes so natural to both of us , to make each other as happy as one could ever ask for .

All this , after only two weeks . I truely found the most wonderful Lady ... I call my Wife .

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finally bringing Qing to your home in the US, Arnold!!! That is fantastic! I hope she is adjusting well to the new home. Perhaps she can find some other Chinese ladies in the area to befriend that can drive until she learns??? Be sure to check out the public transportation available, as sometimes there are mini-buses that can stop nearby, and that are not too expensive. It seems that everything worked out well for you, as you got all your repairs done on the house just in time for your Qing to settle in. Again, congrats and thanks for sharing in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carl . I think she is doing very well .. concidering the big change , she has to go through . But , being together .. we finally can work things out ( as Husband and Wife ) as they come our way . We know , it will take some time and a lot of patience from both of us . I think , Love will win over everything we will face .

    ReplyDelete