Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ahhh ... a new year and I have not Posted anything yet .

As many know , I've been very busy ... having my Wife finally here with me and also trying to keep up my Mod duties on our Forum , so I really do not find much time to write here or work on my Book lately . I apologize for that to the Folks/Friends that follow my Blog since I have started it . I do post at our Forum , pretty much weekly updates ... of how thing are going with Qing and myself .
Anybody not familiar with our URL to the Forum , just drop a comment below and I will do my best to be helpful .

4 comments:

  1. You are getting lazy now that Qing has arrived...no time to write any longer...sounds like laziness to me. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ... she is wearing me out . Hahaha

    Going to Work is now a Vacation for me .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you posted something, Arnold... I was wondering what happened to you. I'm sure you and Qing are keeping very busy. Let us know how things are going when you have time, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is just going like a Dream for both of us Carl . Can't believe it's been two months already that she is here . Oh .. my Computer is not the same , with all the chinese links downloaded ... it takes me now about 5 minutes just to get to my Inbox . When earlier it was there as soon as I started the Computer up . Have to get around all those chinese websides now before I can SEE something in English . Hahaha
    But if it keeps Qing happy , so let it be . I can live with that ... for now .

    ReplyDelete