Thursday, January 28, 2010

Something strange coming my way .

As most of you know , my LaoPo is now with me for over two months here in America . Everything is really going real great with Qing's adjusting very well to her surrounding's and the new Life style . There is "one" thing though , that is kind of strange to me . Maybe not ?
It's that , the other day .. as we were talking at the Dinner table , Qing ask me a funny question . How come your never Mad ? I thought of course to myself .. right away , why or how come would I be mad about anything ? I realize that , I really haven't been upset .. since I started to write to my LaoPo . That's way back in 2007 . There isn't a thing that I can think of , to get me all fired up and get me in a bad mood . So I answer Qing , there isn't a thing to be mad about and you have not given me any reason to be . This brought on the next surprising statement . But , I want / like to see you Mad ! Here I go again , why in the world would she want me to show myself mad ? My answer to this was .. NO you don't . hahaha
To kind of please her , I kind of played mad ... when I saw all the chinese Download's she had done on my Computer , where it takes me now 5-10 minutes to close first all her site's .. so I can get on the internet and sign-in to my Yahoo inbox . She looked at me , like she was really checking me out very carefully and especially close .. almost face to face .. inches apart . She looked relieved , to actually seeing me upset . But , I tell her soon after ... that I was just kidding and I'm not mad at all . She has after all , the right to use my Computer equally to keep her occupied during the day , when I'm at work .
Thought , I share this with my follower's here ... as my Thread in the Forum got taken over .

4 comments:

  1. Hi Arnold! Great to hear from you again here on the blog, as I don't get a chance to log onto and read the forums very often. I have to agree with you, that it is a curious thing that she wants to see you mad. Perhaps it is so that she can recognize when you really do get upset??? Hoepfully you will not have to show her that often! :D Howe are things going for Qing? Is she getting used to the area, shopping, and finding friends, etc? Thanks for posting! Glad to know things are going well for you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qing is doing great , she finally started her ESL classes and is doing very well with her driving lesson's also . She has now the Driving Test Book .. in both English and Chinese . On top of that , I signed up for a website , that has all the Question's and Answer's she will face at the actual written test . So , we both are confident she will do good at it .

    I have seen Qing get upset a couple of times in Shanghai , both times at Taxi driver's not knowing where the fastest route to where we wanted to go . She knows SH better than some of those driver's . That made me really glad to see , my Sweetheart is ready to deal with anything that is not Kosher . Like someone trying to take the long way for extra Fair . I love to see her all worked up for those reason's . I guess that is what she want's to see from me . haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnold...that is very mean of you to not get mad at your wife! You should know better than this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo ashamed Martin ! Your right , it's about time the "Yelling" starts . After all , she made me wait for so many months .. the last two years .
    You better get a headstart and not wait for the last minute with Zhifang .

    ReplyDelete