Monday, October 7, 2019

...sorry, but I'll continue where I had left off after Part5 on the earlier Posts later.

I'm somewhat sad today, thinking that I might have lost my Chinese Sister "LILY" from Kunming. After I'd written her twice by E-Mail, I did not get a reply back for months now. I hope she's is ok, especially hence her Father was in somewhat poor health the last time I had contact with her? 
It just hurts my heart if she'd lost her Dad too so soon after her Mom passed away.

So here I will post one of the most BEAUTIFUL and heart-warming letter I have ever received from my Lily.

Guy's , this is what flower's can do !

From: Lily Tang (Profile ID: P688090 ) To: arnold dusch Date: Apr 2, 2009 GMT Mail ID: P688ECJCFHG
Ni hao, wo qing ai de ge ge,I don't know how to give my appreciation to you my dear ge ge, you touch me so deeply, thank you ge ge, because of you, I light up hope again in this dark period, zheng de hen xie xie ni ge ge¡­.Dear ge ge, I just come back from my mother's grave, I have say thank you for you and I can feel she would smile when she heard that, thank you ge ge, maybe you don't know your concern means what a great power to our family, all of us are so warm and touched, so I must say thank you to you my dear ge ge, thank you¡­.Ge ge, I didn't receive your lily until today, I went out and I didn't bring phone with me yesterday, the agency call me many times but I didn't know, when I came back home I found there are so many calls so I called back, but there was nobody receive it, so I didn't know they wanted to send flowers to me, this morning, I went out again, but I take phone with me, so they told me there is flower from you and they will send to me at noon, when I get home, my father has receive for me and he is going to put the flowers into the vase, I told him this flowers are sent to mother by you, my father was so touched and say thank you many many times, he said it is our honor to have such a good ge ge as you, he said you are really a good person, he ask me must say thank you to you for him¡­.dear ge ge, you must be the angel that the god sent to comfort me through this hard time, there is no friend can remember to send greeting or flower to my mother except you, you are the only one who put my mother in your mind, thank you ge ge, you said thanks my mother for you, to let you have such a nice mei mei in your life, I also want to thanks your mother to let me have such a nice ge ge as you, and thank you for my mother because you support her hopeless daughter in her dark period, thank you ge ge, if you were beside me, I really want to give you a warm hug to express my million of thanks :)dear ge ge, about the man you are going to introduce to me, I am so thankful, I believe any man who introduce by ge ge must be a good man because I trust ge ge, I believe if he isn't a good man, ge ge would not introduce to me, right? so ge ge, yes I would like to know him, please tell him I would like to write with him, does he in Chnlove too? how old is he? How far he lives away from you?my mood is much better today, thank you ge ge, this is the result of your care:)your niece and her friends are beautiful, they are so young, envy, hehe, say hello to Qing :)thank you again ge getake careNi de mei mei,Lily

2 comments:

  1. Since I knew that this week is Qing/Ming Festival week , I thought about my poor Lily and her Family , loosing her Mom , not to long ago . Why not send her some Lily's for her to put on her Mom's grave . This is a small token for how much I care for my Mei Mei , but as you all can see , it is much much more than that , being done out of Love for another Person , that show's the same kind of Love toward's me and Qing . There is only one word to discribe this feeling .....
    WONDERFUL .
    ReplyDelete
  2. Teacher, you're a Good Man and an example for us to follow !!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Chong, hope all is great with your Family! Do you still live in Toronto? I have ask Martin, but he also hasn't heard from you in ages. TC Chong!

    ReplyDelete