Monday, April 9, 2012

Ahhhhaa.. knew the rest wouldn't be for too long!

....well, I did get one(1) day to rest!

Now, I am send out to be the Gardener ones again.
We do need these...and these Herbs and Onions/Dill and who knows what? It has to be "Fresh" and the Market's are NOT fresh! Forget the dried Stuff, as this is one the same Page as Frozen Foods.

Oh... we also need Flowers here around the Tree you cut down, because of the Rat that decided to eat most of the Bark. Of course, this takes preparation of the Soil/Grounds. Anyway, it's not like "She" says Jump and I'll ask how high.. oh no! It's because I Love my LaoPo and hence she's Chinese, she knows what's best for not only me.

One thing, I do make time for though... is the Stanley Cup Playoff's! As long as my Rangers and Kings are in it, I'll be watching it all. After all, I need to shorten my Finger Nails and this time is the perfect time ( sit on the edge of your Chair) to take care of that... chewing them of course. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment