Saturday, April 26, 2014

Good news....

.... yes indeed!

It happens that Qing and I are expecting an addition soon.

Actually this is now the sixth generation of a wonderful thing happening in our backyard. It started (or I have first noticed it) in Spring of 2008. A pair of Doves made their home in one of our Tree's and ever since then.. it is a yearly thing as one generation to the next uses this very same Nest. This Spring is no different, except it is not in the Tree (because I had to cut it down for the Solar Panels) as before. It is now located within our Arch covered with Red Grapes. It is amazing how they pick and choose a location for their new Nest. This location is somewhat lower, this of course makes it much easier for me to Spy upon it. So, I took this opportunity to get a little close and take this Photo. No need to mention that I was watched by a nervous Mom/Dad nearby. I do/can actually get pretty close to them before it gets them too scared and fly off.

Makes me also think, are Doves not associated with Peace, something I can say.. Qing and I really enjoy a very loving and peaceful marriage together. To think, that they took up residence the same year Qing and I got married? Coincidence or maybe not?

No comments:

Post a Comment