Thursday, July 7, 2011

This Post is for anyone married to a Chinese Wife

As I think often how it would have been between Qing and myself , had she no understanding or very little of the English Language .. when we first had our contact or right now being here .

The way it is in reallity , I think we are both lucky and benefit from Qing knowing English very well .

Starting out a Relationship with Translators ( Alive or Electronic ones ) and continueing living together , got to be as hard as it can get on both Parties . I really don't even want to go there , much less think about .. what if  ?

Anyway , not having to deal with this .. I know has us so much closer as of now .. then I could have ever imagined just a few years ago . So one of my close Friends from Down Under , has mentioned just what makes a Marriage work between two different Cultures/Languages so well . For a Lady/Wife coming to "Your" Country to live , this is number one in my Book to succeed in this .

Most Men , most likely think .. well she will adjust when she's here . When in Fact , it should be the Man that needs to adjust more so than the Wife . Qing's been here almost two years now and I had to do many changes/adjustments on my part . This can be very hard for some individual , as a lot of Man are very stuburn when it comes to changes . That pretty much includes many .. many situations faced with over time . I'm not an exception , I had ( I say had ) trades/stuburness that I'm not proud of . Did I adjust after I got Married to my Sweetheart ? You bet I have . Qing is a witness and besides .. we make Fun over it now . She always tells me , how easy I adjust under any circumstance now . Why the sudden change ? All I know , it is out of "Love" and "Respect" for my LaoPo .. knowing she's the one having her own adjustments to handle . Yeah , the ones we might never even see in Daylight .. like missing her Son .. just to mention one .

My Job is , make her as comfortable as much I can possibly make her feel . Is that so much asked of me ? Heck , no way ! What does anyone think I get/receive in return in all this ? Of course the greatest LaoPo alive , mind you .. I would not/never think of her any less than that .. at any time . Result ; a Honeymoon ( I know I bring that up often ) that has seemingly no end in sight .. what's whoever . 


Live by this Principal , how can anything really go wrong ? Simply said , two Hearts "Truely" in Love .

Just one weekend of many .. together as Happy as can be . Eating , walking , visiting , driving , at home .. it does not matter one bit .

1 comment: