Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wow .. a new Poem !

It has been just too long and I started to pressure ( not pleasure ) myself to come up with a new Poem for my LaoPo . So just one night , there was the Title for a new one . It's amazing how they just pop into ones Head .

This one took my two days ( Lunch breaks actually ) to write . It is .. I think number 18 so far ? I will get all of them together one day and Post them all in order I written them , since I know my Sweetheart .

Anyway , here is the newest ..

Honey from a " Well " .




Two kinds of Honey exist

both produced by a Bee

so no need for a long list



The most common of course

everyone knows and loves

comes from Flowers as a source



The second more plentiful

but away from a Bee with wings

some kind two People share

it is made from Love of all things



Never to be put on Bread or in Tea

if you ask me honestly

this Honey is from a " Well "

is the best over all

certainly suits me very well .





1 comment:

  1. Hi, I saw from a post in 2009 that u were working on an agency called brothea & sista, tell me more about that. My email is urapos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete