Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Times are changing ... !




Green means " GO " !!!

Haha .. go where -- who goes first -- wasn't that Illeagal ? You see that ?
Ahhh .. Shanghai traffic , too bad I have never been in that situation of a Mess . Not even walking .

Anyways , thanks to Arielle Feldshon for this Photo .


So now , as a new period starts in my Life .. I will see where this will lead me . Becoming your own Boss after working for this Business some 39 years , is a big step for both of us . The Economy isn't helping much what that concerns , but one can only do what is a Hand and hope for the best .

I have taken some steps , as getting new Business Cards / Loyalty Cards / Banners / even set up my Web Page for the Shop . I even have Shirts made to advertise the Business on my free time .Thinking of going Corp. next year , if all goes well of course til then . I am also running Special's for Senior Citizens ( 58 yrs. up ) 10% off Labor Cost of any repair work done , with proof of Age&Car ownership . Every forth Oil Change Free of labor charge , as other's will get every fifth free .

Wish me good Luck , and here are the new Banners I have chosen .

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck. First advantage I can think of is tax deductions involving personal expenditures towards the business. Second, the shop will run so much more efficient because it's yours. I had my own business for 10 years; it was the best and hardest time of my life.

    ReplyDelete