Thursday, September 15, 2011

We have a Visitor tomorrow .

Well certainly hope my Sister In-law ( Wife of Qing's Brother ) , does not get into this kind of Traffic  ( previous Post ) to Pudong Airport tomorrow and miss her Plane .

Qing being here almost two years now , this would be our second Visitor from Shanghai so far . The first was Qing's Cousin some time back . So we are looking really forward having her with us for a couple of weeks and I'm sure she is equally excited as we are . This is not her first time though , she's been to both Coast's on different occations through her work .

This , as mentioned before .. is to buy a House here . I hope we find one to both our likking and a great deal besides . I think everything is ready , Guest Room and Food supply for both Chinese and American dishes during her stay .

Will post Photo's here , if she agree's to it and doesn't mind me doing so .

No comments:

Post a Comment