Thursday, September 1, 2011

Writer was busy .. sorry !

When I say "BUSY" , I mean it too . Besides from the Computer going on the Blink and erase all my Photo's/Pictures ( I do have them elsewhere .. lucky me ) along with the Internet not letting me back for more than a Week , this came at a bad time . As we need it more than ever , as Qing's Brother and Wife are planning to Buy a House here soon . This Home hunting is no fun for sure , even with those low Prices now . Most of them "Short Sale" and this can take more time for the Buyer to close the Deal .

Anyway , besides that , I started today to be running my Workplace .. as my Uncle Retired . On top of all that , the Frosting of having to begin Qing's Green Card change to a Permanent Resident Card .
Will there be any more ?







A good thing , we have finished our Backyard .. so I can really Relax and keep from overheating my poor little Brain . So here are a few Pictures that are from the last weekends and our finishing touches of the Patio .



No comments:

Post a Comment