Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Is it Saturday yet ?


This coming Saturday , Qing and I will go see our first Hockey Game together here in the States . First ever for my LaoPo . Is she excited ? Not really sure , but I think ones she'll get a Taste of the Fighti.. I mean Game .. she'll love it .

This brings me to the other day , when Qing told me ; that at work .. her Manager ask my LaoPo ( after she told Her she's going there ) a question that kind of Offends me somewhat . She ask Qing .. " Do you Drink " ? Now , what in the world has that to do with going to a Hockey Game ?


Does this Lady really think , one has to Drink to go to one of those Games ? I guess , anywhere there is a great/good Atmosphere .. their all Drunk . I'm glad she didn't tell that to my Face . I could of ask her back , if she thinks .. all Soccer Fans are Hooligan's also ? While I'm there , might as well throw in the Raider Fans and see what she thinks of them ?


Anyway , looking forward taking my Sweetheart to the Land of .. "California" Ice Hockey . 


Go - Kings - Go !!!

One more thing , it's funny that I happen to receive those Ticket's through the Mail and one of the Ticket's is = Row 8 - Seat 8 . I guess , this is just how it is .. when you get married on 08-08-08 ?
"Seven" is also a Lucky number for the Chinese .. thus , Seat 7 in Section 304 = also "Seven" .

2 comments:

  1. Ice Hockey is our game! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's Canadian and always will be . I love fast Sport's ( Soccer/Hockey/Bowling)heeeey ? Sport's that are made for TV and Advertising suck ! Ooops .. well Hockey is not quite as bad . 60 min. Games should last 60 minutes plus half-time , not three + hours .

    ReplyDelete