Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Getting the urge all of a sudden to Travel .

Has anyone been in my Shoes ( I'm sure they have ) and get the traveling Itch ? Well , this I seem to find myself in now . One reason , I guess .. is because Qing is getting her Perm. Green Card and that makes me more at ease for her to go Overseas .

Talking about Overseas , I'm balancing two thought of where ? I have checked Flights to Germany already . As my Mom seems that she can not come to Visit us , so thinking .. she's not that young anymore . Anyway , all my Family ( Cousins and all ) want to see us in the old Fatherland .

Then again , I feel for my LaoPo .. she has been here with me now almost two years and I'm sure misses her Family too . So what is the most logical solution to this ... ? I prefer Germany and there is a good reason for that . Qing's Brother / Wife and her Son will come next year .. after the Son get's the Visa to join us here . On the other Hand , I miss Qing's Parents and I know that is even harder on my Sweetheart .

There is something else that bugs me . That is I have fallen in Love with China and I really miss it . I miss the City ( Shanghai ) the Food and the People . I know I'm somewhat crazy , but I miss the Traffic .. the Noise and the daily Night Life .
I remember Beijing , how the Great Wall almost killed me . Moments that I treasure and grateful for .. ever have been given the chance to see this wonderful/lovely Country that China is . After all , she's given me .. the greatest Treasure of all . My beautiful Wife , what this Blog is all about .

We'll see what will happen in the next couple of Months . I also have to think of my now Business that I took over . Yes , getting older is not making it any easier .. so little time and sooo much to do !

1 comment:

  1. I vote for the Motherland because you can also take a side trip to Paris/Rome. Plus, you gotta see your Mom.

    ReplyDelete