Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween coming ...

With Halloween coming tomorrow , this reminds me of something I did . A few years back , I'd put on my Answering Machine (still had a Land-Line then) something that to this Day I haven't forgotten .
That was a time , I recorded for every Holiday a special Message for anybody that called our Phone .

Goes like this :

With special sound effects of noisy Doors & Wind in background .

Heeello , you have reached the " Duschstein Castle " ! All dead People are OUT at the moment , so please leave your " Tombstone " and message .... and we'll " Haunt " you right back ! hahahahaha .. haaaa !

I really think , this was one of my best for Halloween .. except the way I was dressed up to hand out Candy . " Marty Feldmen " character from Young Frankenstein , with a Paperback over my Head .. with two holes cut for the Eyes only and a hidden Flashlight to only light up my Eyes .. whenever I wanted to scare them little Trick/Treaters . Boy , it really did the Job !
hahahahaha .. haaaa !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment