Tuesday, November 1, 2011

So .. I finally did it !!!

After having been a Member with "CHNLOVE" for over four (4) years now , I finally decided to call it quit's with them and have them delete my Account .

I must say , if it wasn't for that Website way back then .. I really wouldn't know .. what I'd be doing now or where I'd be at this moment in Time ? I do owe them a lot and come to think of it , how can I ever Pay them fully back for what I received out of knowing them ?

I also know/realize , having a Forum with many Men dealing with just about the same issue's .. I've been through .. with the exception's that not all are with a happy outcome . This is not always the Men's fault , but the very Company ( Chnlove ) and their Agencies that did so well on my Journey .

Anyway , it was time to let go of it and tell them "Thank you" ones more and leave them with Positive thought's and appreciation .
Also , remembering the Friends I made along the way : Yang ( Translator from Beijing ) with " MIN " ; Lily ( my Mei-Mei ) from Kunming ; Most of all , Kelly ( from Guangzhou ) Qing's & My Translator .. to bring us together with Honesty all the way .

Thank you .. Chnlove !!!

Re:Delete my Account

*** ATTENTION ***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not respond directly to this email, as we are unable to receive replies at this address. To contact us, please visit any of our member sites, and click "Contact us" link.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Arnold Dusch,

Thank you for using our Customer Care system.

Your queries on "Delete my Account" have been answered.


Messages from our Customer Care:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Arnold, Thanks for your good news. It is so sweet of you to share your happiness with us. We are sincerely hoping that you two have a wonder life together for ever. We also appreciate your constant support and understanding for our work. xie xie! As per your request, we have terminated your account in our site. May all the happiness and good luck filled with you lives! Thanks again for your support to our service. Please feel free to let us know if you have additional question or concern. We'll be glad to help our sincere clients. Kind regards, Emily Mei ChnLove Support Team

--------------------------------------------------------------







No comments:

Post a Comment