Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble .. Gobble !!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY READER FRIENDS & FAMILY !!!

Today is Qing's third Thanksgiving Holiday here with me/us . We are Invited by a Lady and her Husband , that we had met at an Asian Buffet a couple months ago . Had them over for some Tea a while back and turns out , their are a very nice Couple .
This should be very interesting .. today's Feast Dinner . Not only will we Visit this Shanghai Lady's house for the first time , but also will met many ( 15-20 ) chinese People there . This should be a pleasure for my LaoPo and I can practise my Shanghainese/Mandarin , the little I know .
I will update of this Gathering soon , with some Photo's also .

Again , have a nice and pleasant Holiday and easy on that Pumpkin Pie !

No comments:

Post a Comment