Thursday, December 1, 2011

December is here ..

December is here and yet another Year is about to close it's doors .

As one get's older , it's amazing how time seems to just fly by you . I can not believe how fast this year went by . I know , when having Fun time flies .. but it also does the same having many things to do and on your mind .

The last couple of months , really have been quite busy for both of us .. especially me . First with Qing's Green Card , getting all the Papers in to the Lawyer . Her Drivers License expired last month . Her Son's Visa Papers had to be filed also . Along with taking over the Shop , that I've been with for 39 years . So many License' to file for , Hazardous Waste Cert. and new Business Checking Account . Looking for a House for Sister In-law and getting Papers signed for a Rental Agreement ( which I did already ) , even before the Escrow closed . That is final in a week or the latest in two . Glad that is out of the way , so now my mind is pretty much soley occupied with the Business end of things .

One must have and keep Patience throughout all this for sure and that isn't always easy . My LaoPo even told me the other day , that I seem to have lost some of that recently . Can you blame me for that really ? I'll be my old self again , ones things settle . I'm hoping it all gets taken care of by end of January , so I can look forward for Qing's Son/Brother/Sister In-law coming in the Spring sometime . Only to do the House Hunting all over again , as the Brother wants to buy a House also .

Now where did I leave or do I have to get/buy another Rental Agreement Contract ? Oh Joy !!!

Good advice from A Martial Arts Teacher back in the day , was .. "When you run out of Patience .. best thing to do .. have -more- Patience". Yeah ... thats easier said than done .

No comments:

Post a Comment