Friday, December 16, 2011

A Year in Pictures ( 2011 ) ... Part 4 !

 Don't mess with " us " .. Boy's  !
 My LaoPo's German Hamburger's ,  what a delight !
 Turning a Familyroom back into a Bedroom ( for Qing's Son Tianchi ) .

 He'll be living on Cloud nine and ten .... we hope .
 New Bicycle's for LaoGong & LaoPo , matching of course .
 My Cactus Salad being prepared .
It really has been a wonderful year for both of us . To add , we must include ( no photo yet ) the House Janet & Qing's brother have bought while here visiting us . I have already Rented it out , just waiting for Escrow to close next week .

The one thing that bother's me though , is like the last Picture shows .. I miss Shanghai/China ( sure my better half does too ) .. all the People / the Cars / the Noise and most of all the Food . It wont be too long though .. I wish ?

Hope you enjoyed a Trip back in the year 2011 and looking forward for the "New" year around the corner . Another one for the Honeymooner's , may it come with much Health/Joy/Good Fortune/Luck and many more Adventures to write about in my Blog .

No comments:

Post a Comment