Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Amazing .. two People on the same exact Page ?

Is this going too far ?







Qing had told me a couple of days ago , that we need to get a Christmas Card for our Chinese Lady friend and her Husband .


While Qing is at work today , I decided to go to the Mall for last minute Gift buying . On the way home , I remembered about the special Card she wanted . as the Boxed ones were NOT good enough . I stoped at RideAid's to look for something nice from the both of us . After reading at least about twenty or so ( I alway's do , I'm picky ) , I settled for one and went Home . Qing hasn't gotten off work yet , so as I start putting things away .. I notice a Christmas Card on our Dining Room table . Quess what ? Yes .. how in the world could this be ? Exact same Card ! Even if she went to the same Store , there were hundreds of X-mas Card .. amazing ?


I know if you live together for years I can expect that we are on ONE wavelength , but after only TWO ?






I must have found the "RIGHT ONE " !

No comments:

Post a Comment