Friday, November 11, 2011

Today is somewhat of a Special Day !

It's 11-11-'11 !


This made me get to work the last few days , coming up with a new Poem . Sitting here and having my daily Coffee , I decided to finish what I started .. as I did wanted to post it today .


So here it is , call it for what it is .. Lovely-Nice-Dumb .. I think my LaoPo will love it . That is what counts after all the most .

Time has feelings ?


Starting out in Life's path
time has no meaning really
it is something only to pass
no need to do any math.


As we grow older and wise
time takes on other looks
becomes part of our Life's
sometimes in a way not so nice.


Ones married to a beautiful Wife
we start counting it's minutes
hours seem to go by
making day's in our Life.


Time adds up to marriage bliss
I start to think .. I know
is there a feeling that comes along
to make ones togetherness glow.


So .. time does have feelings
I must admit and say
I can see it and feel it
as clear as any day.


Taking in those feeling's over time
makes me and my honey
come closer .. each and every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment