Sunday, February 19, 2012

I was told... !

Yes.. I was told by one of my good Friends from Canada ( Toronto ), that "He" miss's my regular updates in my now somewhat quiet Blog.

So of course I started to feel a little quilty. Especially, that "He's" the one that originally got me to start-up my Blog.. way back when? Well, is was when I first met Qing of course and I found our old Facebook Forum. One that was founded by another close Friend.. also from Canada. Those Canadians are sure getting around these days.

So today I started to rip out the last of the Linolium in our Guest Bathroom, to be replaced with wonderful Tile.. Qing and I had selected a couple of weeks ago. Between getting TianChi's ( Qing's Son ) Bedroom Furniture together and the Paperwork for him to come in a few months, it's been fairly busy around here. I also took a few Photo's of the progress. Keeping in Mind ( ones that knew ), his Bedroom.. was a Familyroom before. Along with a 48 inch TV I had placed into the Closet that was there earlier. So finding Hanging doors was easy, but I had to modify them.. because I had installed a Wood Floor. This meant, I had to adjust ( shorten ) them to fit.

Anyway, my Book is an On - Off - On again deal with all that is happening at the time.


One thing that is nice though, is... I have a wonderful LaoPo by my side who is of no lack to offer help anywhere I do need it. It is after all, all for my new found Love/Family in my Life.

Looks good from here
Added a Light to the Fan
Full size Bed with Dresser and Nightstand
a Bookcase of course, a  custom Desk is coming soon
all is torn out, including the Toilet
my little Toy, flying in mid-air and is going to land in ... Palmdale of course.

4 comments:

  1. Thank God for us Canadians!!! Great update. Do I need to ask who the mystery friend in Toronto is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess so.. haha!
    About the "Mystery" friend, I give you a hind.. he calls me "Si Fu"! The other one, you only need to look into a "Mirror"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your new bathroom; I have to construct a bathroom in my basement. What size floor tiles are you considering ? ... 13"x13" ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm half done with the Tiles, when the Cutter gave out. I now need to rent a Tile-Saw to get it done quicker. I use 12X12 tiles, as I was told they don't make 13X13's anymore.. here at least.
    I will also do the Dinning/Living Rooms with 16X16 all the way to the Master Bedroom. That leaves Carpet only in the three Bedrooms. When I did my Master-Bath, I used 13X13 tiles from Italy and I spread the Mortar on the floor first. Now I'm doing it straight to the Tile and check with Watermark for Level each way. Much better this way to ensure for an level Floor throughout. Especially with a Toilet sitting on them, so there be no rocking later.

    ReplyDelete