Thursday, August 9, 2012

Special it was....

Coming home from work, my LaoPo received of course some Roses.. one for each year we've been married. Along with a special card, which included my new Poem for just this.. our day.

Next, was taking my Sweetheart out for Dinner. Didn't want her to cook (which she naturally wanted to do of course), but I had none of that. Then, afterwards we break open a bottle Champagne for a Toast.. to the next coming year and beyond.

What closed out the special day, well.. that is our Secret and we leave that to your imagination... .



2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Arnold and Qing. We now share the same anniversary, of August 8th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! So now we can remind each-other when it's coming and never forget it in the Future.
    Now I need to "Toast" not only for me, I also need to for you and Nik too. Would that mean , I'll be drunk each and every Aug. 8th ?

    ReplyDelete