Friday, November 23, 2012

One after thee other....

One special day comes and goes, then there is the next.
Today is also a day for Qing and I to remember. Exactly five years ago, I wrote my first Letter to my now LaoPo. November 23rd 2007, I first saw her Profile and Photo's on Chnlove Website. The best thing I could have done, I did. Instead of sending "Only" a free Cupid Note, I send her a lenghty Letter. After a couple days, there was still no reply from Qing. That didn't shock me, as I  kept telling myself... that this Woman is taken already for certain. Well, to my surprise... the fourth day I did receive a reply. One with an apology for being late, can you imagine... she didn't owe me anything of sorts. It was the beginning of the beginning of a Friendship-Courtship-Relationship-Marriage, yes all in this order. What I have now, wasn't in any of my furthest/far-fetched dreams of mine. I could say, the ultimate happiness that a Couple could achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment