Sunday, December 2, 2012

December... here already!

As December '12 has arrived, the last couple weeks were pretty interesting... TV wise.

If any of you have followed H2 (The History Channel), you'd know what I'm talking about.

Of course, what I was watching... had to do with a certain date in our time. December 21st 2012, which is now less than three weeks away. So many "Fact's", can one really say... this is all a Hoax? I for one are not afraid, if it in Fact was our last day on Earth. Don't get me wrong though, I like to continue living as all of you. I do have after all, the most wonderful LaoPo and I definitely don't want our exceptionally special Marriage to come to an abrupt end.

Also showing, was about Ancient Aliens. Again, so much proof of us being visited by more intelligent Being (or whatever you want to call them). Put both of these Programs together and one can see, they point to this very date in so many ways... it is scary.

Anyway, here in our part of town/home... the weekend passed now like any other. Both days filled with nothing else but... "Work"!

Saturday, it was time to put up the "Christmas Tree"(the first for Tianchi) and outside lighting on the house. He was very helpful, as those were exciting chores for him.
Sunday, was my day to use some of my remaining Muscles. Qing and I had purchased a new Gas Range to match our new cooking Vent, also all Stainless Steel. This unit had five burners (including one Turbo burner) and is a Convection Oven and much more.

I had brought it home on Wednesday, but I wanted to wait for Sunday... besides, I still had to buy a new Gas-line (connection pipe) for it.




Now I am here; relaxing and adding a Post/Photo's, what could be soon one of my last Entry......???

No comments:

Post a Comment