Monday, December 31, 2012

Ringing out the old year (2012)...

   ... thinking back, I can't really say that 2012 was not a good year for me.
The biggest reason of course, is my LaoPo! No matter how much we need to struggle/adjust to the sometimes lousy Economy, it always seems to be brighter when I come home and be with my Wife.

   In addition, Qing's Son being here too (since June) is in many way harder on us... but on the other side... more of a complete Family. Even though, I can see... my LaoPo sometimes would like to send him back to his Dad. I, on the other hand are use to Kids of any age at this point... from my first marriage. One thing I've learned and that is "Patience" and I have enough for both Qing and myself it seems.

   This weekend is kind of a disappointment in the sense going somewhere Fun, as Qing works four days in a row that I'm off work myself. So for New Year's, we are going to the Movie Theater to see the "Hobbit" movie and that at a 10:05pm starting time today. So we will be watching it from 2012-2013, as it is close to three hours long and in 3D.

   I think, it will be fun for all of us... I hope at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment