Monday, December 17, 2012

Michel de Nostradame

... also known as Nostradamus!
Born on (now they are not sure I see)the 14th or 21st of December 1503.

By now I'm sure most People know that many Predictions by him actually came to be, well after his Death on July 2nd 1566. The latest goes along with the Mayan's Calendar, that states... the World as we know it will end or some kind of new beginning? There have been many times the World was to come to an end, but we are still here. Will we be, after the 21st.. we'll just have to see.

One thing that I know for sure will end on that day, is my Blog will no longer be "Public".

I will still able Friends and Family (that are interested)to come and read, but I do not care for People that I don't know (and most likely never will) from Countries like Russia/Ukraine. Don't get me wrong; I like to have Readers/Friends from all over the World (and I have), but I do like to know who these Person's are and I think I have a right to know!

So come Dec.21, anybody still wants to read my up-dates can send me a note to my E-Mail (if they already have it) or PM me through the www.chnromance.net website. I will be glad to invite everyone, after they Identify themselves.

Sorry if this cause's inconvenience and make it more difficult to get here, but it will give me added piece of mind and less worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment