Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12... do we still get a Baker's dozen on this day?

Not that I'm now going to ask at a Bakery, if I receive thirteen (13) and only pay for twelve.

Everyone reading my Blog, knows (or should know) that Qing and I got married (Ceremony wise) on 08-08-08... at the Marriage Registry on 05-09-08. So this is one of those days/months/year are sharing the same numerals. This will be the last for many years to come and we have to start over with the number one (1), like 01-01-2101... am I right?
This would be my last "Tripple"... heck it's everybody's last, that is out of School and enjoys today's special date on the Calendar.

Now, I'm going to try to post this... you guessed it! At exactly 12:12pm, if my trigger-finger is not too nervous... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment