Saturday, December 22, 2012

Disappointed as usual...

Not that I expected it otherwise this time around.

Once again, as it is getting closer to Christmas... I've told Qing that it is time for me (us) to go to the Cemetery and leave something for Nancy. It was either going to be a little X-mas Tree or some Flowers. I decided on Flowers this time. As I was buying them, I also was thinking of Gary too.

So here we are, Qing-Tianchi and me driving from Palmdale down to honor/remember both Nancy and Gary. Both of which I see (or it at least seems that way), are never thought of much by any Family member... even though they live closer than us.

As I have stated before, out of the many times I visit the Grave-site's... they are 99% empty of any signs that somebody is thinking of them.

Over the years, yeah... talk is cheap like they say. Oh.. I was always the closest to my Mom, blah  blah blah... I can see that now. Well, it goes to show... "Action" always speak louder then "Words"! I don't want to hear "Excuses" why we can't or wont go... there are "No" excuses for acting/doing nothing. Not even on Christmas or their Birthdays?

Shame on all of them not willing, as I have nothing/zero/nada reason to be ashamed. 


Some of them (not need to mention names) always talk about how close to God they are and I am not. Let me tell them, are you really "Blessed" in your Life.. as I am? I truly feel sometimes, that I am blessed more than I deserve... then again, maybe God (since he know best) thinks I do deserve what I now have. I know exactly what I have, I cherish it and I also know whom to thank for it.


One more thing, I will thank my LaoPo... seems even she has "More" respect for my late Wife than her own Kids/Family does. 
Do I need to say any more?


Anyway, Nancy/Gary... you are in my Heart and always will be there! Merry Christmas, a day that belongs to the Son (our Lord and Savior) of God... Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment