Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Travel Fever is among us...

Being now well into Chapter 3 of my Book (somewhat 6500 words) and having just arrived in Germany (Mar.2007) after a 29 year obsence. It's giving me thoughts of going back with Qing&Tianchi as soon as next year, for a couple weeks.

This made me look into some Flights and when it is the most reasonable time to go. I came upon a Lufthansa Flight (only fly Lufthansa to Germany) non-stop for just $358 round trip, in late February/early March. Great I thought, but... yeah, here is the kicker! Fee's and Taxes added on brings that "Nice" Ticket price to $1,038! So, this of course feels like you are cheated somehow... somewhere. Especially when going to Asia (Shanghai) fee's are much lower... between $250-$300 per Ticket.

Travel fever will now cool down a little and concentrate more on Palmdale... oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment