Monday, October 22, 2012

Back to writing...

Yes.... I have started to burn up the Keyboard again, working on my Book. I now have Chapter 2 complete and started on Chapter 3 already. The first two came out close to 27,000 words and another 1,000 into the next.

I think now, the hardest part is behind me and Chapter 3 is concentrating on the funeral/facing being alone and my Germany trip to visit my Mom and Family... which (exception of my Mom) I have not seen for 29 years. Something my Aunt was pushing me to do and I'm glad I let her talk me into it. It was really good to see my other Aunt/Uncle and my many Cousins, that by now had married kids themselves. First thing, when back in the old Country... I knew time flies... but it was a big surprise how many things did not change much at all. I still knew my way around Town (walking or driving), like I only been gone a year or two. Besides that, my Accent (Pfälzisch)...    was coming back quicker then I could say...
where do we get a Beer and Bratwurst?

So, I do intend to finish my Book no later than the end of next year. My best Pal doing this?
Microsoft Office Word 2010 for better Grammar, so others beside only Me can read it too.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Arnold,
    My name is James Cook,
    I have been writing Min Du, from Boading did you want to be in contact with Her?
    james@jamesccook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... of course I would love to get in contact with my lost sister again. She's been a big part of my "Search" back then and we both (Wife and I) owe her so much. She kept me from giving up at an early stage with Chnlove and I will never forget her for that.

    ReplyDelete