Monday, May 20, 2013

I need some work...

How funny is that request?

Anyway, it's certainly not what one/you might think. It does have to do with Work though. To be more precise, backyard work.

The last two weekends (being finished building for now), I've actually had soooo much spare time on my hands... I don't know what to do with myself? Qing works most weekends (part time) in the evenings, so here I was last night enjoying my latest work for a couple hours. Just sitting and relaxing with a few beers, but instead... my Mind wandered elsewhere. You guessed it!
What can I do next and what needs to be addressed first, on my "Quest" for the perfect backyard?

Truely, I think that I have such a "relaxing" backyard... that I "can't" relax! I know it's not 100% finished yet, but shouldn't I enjoy each stage more? Even if my LaoPo wasn't working on a perdicular weekend, I think it wouldn't really matter. So what is it, that drives me to keep going... going and going?

Maybe I just go until' I run out of "gas" or strength? Or is it my Age? If I stop, it would show and feel like the 60 I am? Don't know, so I just keep doing what I've always done... til' I'm actually done "Outside". Where I can really/truely take it easy for ones and for all, before I start eyeballing the "Inside"!

Good grief.....

No comments:

Post a Comment