Monday, August 12, 2013

5th Anniversary has come and gone...

08-08-13




It is hard to believe, that Qing and I have been married (Ceremony-wise) for five (5) years already. It also makes my Mom/Uncle/Aunt/Friend that joined us in Shanghai back in August '08 wonder for themselves... has it really been that long ago? They say, when you're having "Fun" time flies. Well, it also must fly when your obsolutely "Happy" as well.. it certainly seems that way.

So here is a little something Chinese Women receive never or very seldom from their Chinese Male counterpart... which are "Flowers"!



First thought, I was thinking 5 Roses... then I tell myself.. not enough! So, it happens to come out to 15 instead, as 12 (Doz) didn't seem to fit into the picture of a 5 year Anniversary.

Five Red's= 5 years for Qing's sweet "Love"!

Five Orange= 5 years of warm "Sunshine"!

Five Pink= 5 years of a colorful "Marriage" with my LaoPo!





No comments:

Post a Comment