Saturday, August 24, 2013

Ahhh... found something to do....

... when I find myself with not much to do in our Backyard, I just make myself some work. Which is the case this weekend or two.

Hence I had to cut one of our trees in the back, because it was in the way of the Solar Panels (as mentioned earlier)... I had a thought. Why not make a "Sculpture" out of this cut down poor little tree and have something to google over later.

So, what will it be?

In our Livingroom (by the bay window) I have my own little "Pudong", Pearl Tower- Jin Mao Building- Financial Tower in miniature size's.
Of the three, only the Financial Tower is the shape I can duplicate from a tree stump four feet high.

Here is a Photo of the early progress from this morning. I am pleased with it so far, now it's mostly details and doing the final shape/color to finalize it.




sorry, but if I turn them over.. they seem to be smaller/shorted then they really are. I wanted to show true hight, four feet.




No comments:

Post a Comment