Thursday, September 12, 2013

What can I do? When my LaoPo...

.... doesn't want anything for "Her" Birthday?

With Qing's Birthday coming up this month (26th), I thought.. I'd better check a few things she might like/enjoy doing or going to.
So, she's been here in the USA now almost four (4) years and Tianchi over one year. I was thinking, maybe she would like to go to Disneyland?
Wrong!

First, she'd ask me... how much is that going to cost? I tell her, about $300+ for one day... the three of us.
Her response... "Too much"!!

I have been to Disneyland in Tokyo and as it turns out, the Rides are a perfect duplicate to the ones here. How did I know? I ask her about each Ride that we have here.

Plan "B": How about Seaworld in San Diego? That will be around $100 less, without the drive to San Diego of course ( didn't even bring that up).

No...No...!!! Was the answer once more!

How about we just go out for a nice Dinner then?

No...No...!!! Ones again!

This Woman drives a hard bargain, for wanting "Nothing"!

I now hope a beautiful Birthday Card wont be too much for my LaoPo? As she even looks at those prices as well... no kidding! Good Grieve!!!

By the way; I also mentioned to her... why is it, that "My" Birthday is more special then?
Answer: Because your my LaoGong... she say's!!!

Okay!!! Poor me?

No comments:

Post a Comment