Friday, September 27, 2013

Knowing the Chinese Folks and ....

.... some of their Customs/Beheaviors certainly helps living with them a lot easier.
This came in handy yesterday on Qings Birth-
day. See, the day before we had it all set to be having Dinner at the Rib place near our Home. Well, the Chinese love to change pretty much everything (even if it's set in Stone) at a moment's notice.
Like she called me at work to ask me "Where" we should go, as if we never even talked about it the day before. So, back and forth it went... Restaurant after Restaurant.
This was going on and most likely still would, if I didn't mention that I received just the day before an $10 discount Card from the "Yard House". That was like Music in my LaoPo's ears and she made up her mind on the spot, nothing was going to change it now.
Anyhow, we did have a wonderful time/dinner to my Sweetheart's delight.
I think those great "Beer's" they serve at the Yard House help us along with having a good time... haha.
After arriving back home, Dessert was waiting in the Fridge. Qing's favourite Ice Cream Cake from Coldstones. She felt "Special" and that's
what it is all about!





No comments:

Post a Comment