Thursday, September 26, 2013

LaoPo's special day!

Today is my Sweetheart's 45th Birthday and last night, she did mention that she would like to at least go out for a special Dinner after all.
I am glad she decided to make it somewhat special and not stick to her earlier guns of not wanting anything.
Here is the surprise though! She tells me, that "She" wants to Pay/Buy "Us" Dinner, because it's her Birthday. I know Customs are different in China, but how can I keep my "Face" allowing that to happen?
Anyway, we (she) have picked "Dave's" BBQ Rib Restaurant, the one I took her for an Anniversary ones and she liked it very much.

This is Qing's fourth Birthday here and whallah... she doesn't look one year older. Guess, it's time I try to keep my looks (Stomach)haha... to a minimum! Not easy with her good Cooking getting in the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment