Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Just the other night...

.... while lying on the Bed and watching the nightly News, I happen to take a look near our Bedroom door.

People I know well and some of the other's that do read my Blog, know that I have a Photo frame hanging next to the door on the wall. Only difference with this, it is not a Photo at all. It's a framed "Rose" from my late Wife's Casket.

Looking at it that night, it reminded me actually of a "Real" photo I took, way back in 2009... October to be exact. Yes, one month before my LaoPo finally came to be with me for good. It also was a time, when my Hot water heater took a dump and soaked some of my walls in the Master bedroom. That's why the plastic cover that is showing in the Picture.

This is not what I wanted to tell about. What is so interesting in this very Photo that reminds me of something that happened almost four years ago, is something seen just above the Rose.

What it is... is easy to see, but why and how it got there is a whole other thing?

Was it there for me to see? I'm sure it was! Why was it there though? Was it, to tell me something from the "Other" side so to speak?
That with Qing arriving soon, that it was okay and a sign from Nancy that she still loved me?
That last sentence, I do very much believe is true. Even if other's feel, it's only a reflection from something... from somewhere. Hey, it's still a "Heart" anyway you see or call it!

(FYI.. I did take Photo's of the same area later on... nothing but the color of the wall above the Rose.)

One now can see, why I do "Kiss" this "Rose" many times... as I walk by and being reminded for what it stand's for.
Photo # 218   dated October 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment