Sunday, August 4, 2013

Our Home resemble's a Classroom.. in a way!

I can't believe it's August already. Which means, Tianchi's School will start soon. Actually, his school never ended and come to think of it.. neither has my LaoPo's.
For Tianchi to learn more/faster English, he is besides having regular School (6th grade), he has a private Tutor for three (3) hours a week. Plus we now added special reading Classes/Lessons for his benefit at Antelope Valley College once a week.
That'll keep him busy and less time playing games on his Phone/Computer. It's of course for "his" own good, he just doesn't know it yet.

This is not all of course, as Qing is studying for her GED as well for most of the year now. She did take her Mathematic Test a couple of weeks ago and passed it easy, even not answering all questions.. due to not having enough time. I'm so proud of her, then again.. I never had any doubt she wouldn't pass it.

So, I find myself many times having extra time for myself and just do what I please to relax. This I have no problem with, just need to outside our Home to do that. I also spend some time, to think about getting (buying) Solar Panels for our Roof. This investment will finalize in a week or two. This is after all, one think that we discussed for months already. We will then run on Solar power and as promised by the Company doing the job, we could have that "Energy" for at least 3-4 more billion years (the live of our Sun). Not sure we need it that long, but if we do.. we're ready. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment