Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July marks a special place in my Life...

Yes... indeed! The marriage I have now with my LaoPo, all started back in July '07. The time, I first saw the "12 Girl Band" perform in front of the Pearl Tower in Shanghai (China) on PBS channel at home.

I still want/need to give "Thanks" to each one of them in Person the first chance I'll get. Having seen them perform live at the Anaheim Grove in Oct. '07, Qing and I are desperately awaiting for them to have another Concert in the US (hopefully in the Los Angeles area). Personally, I would travel a 1000 miles to see them again. Just so Qing and I can finally thank them for guideing me towards Shanghai, for what actually was to be in honor of my late Wife (Nancy) and not to look to get married again.

This is how wonderful Life/Love can be, it comes unexpected and knocks on your door... if your ready or not! I certainly wasn't ready, but I wasn't about to let a given blessing slip away!

We both know what we've been given, we "Cherish it"- we're "Thankful for it"- we let it "Grow with each day"!

No comments:

Post a Comment