Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Qing and I!

... or I and Qing, have been thinking?

Hence next year on Tianchi's Summer vacation, his Dad is asking for him to come and visit for a couple weeks back to Shanghai.

We are planning to use this opportunity for a Trip by ourselves to Hawaii. To spend a few days in Honolulu (Oahu) and hop over to Maui, also for a few more days.

So we were busy last night checking Flight's/Hotel's/Rent a Car and figure out what and  how much this will set us back $$$ wise?
Anyhow, I'll be making Reservations most likely before the this year is over. I can see Qing is very excided, after all... she's never been there before. I have been, but that was way back in 1983 for Nancy's and my 5th Anniversary. One thing I reget this time around, Qing wont see Mr. Hawaii ( Don Ho) and his Show and that is kind of sad. I look back to when we were watching his Show, especially when "He" himself gave us a Bottle of Champagne (Tiny Bubbles) to celebrate our 5th with.
I am sure though, we'll have a wonderful time anyways.

Ps: Road to "Hana" we are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment