Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Well now... the LA Kings have a new Fan!

That's right!

For Tianchi's birthday, we took him to Staples Center for his first "Live" Hockey Game on Sunday. Of course I conditioned him beforehand, by watching several Games at home first. Also made sure he knows that the other Team always "Sucks" and to let them know/hear it when ever possible.
This worked quite well at home, the Neighbors must of heard his vocals at each lesson.
I had four Tickets for the encounter with the Edminton Oilers, besides Qing-Tianchi-Me.. I also invitied my Uncle to join us.
Ones the Game got going, it was obvious there was a "New" Fan in the house!
I noticed three (3) things during the Game;

1st: My Uncle and I laughed about Tianchi's vocal interest in the Game.
2nd: Qing was even embarrassed, almost to a point...  "He's not my Kid"... haha!
3rd: So loud, that one of the Guy's behind us... (I could hear him say) "This Kid is really into it"!

So you see, practice at home pays off very well!

On a side note; Qing's second Game with me... Kings won both! Told her that she brings them good luck, we must come more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment