Thursday, November 7, 2013

Yesterday was... break out the Champagne day!

It certainly was a day to Celebrate!

The reason? All my LaoPo's hard work/studies had finally come to an successful end.

She passed her GED test with flying colours!


Finishing three of  the five (5) categories (Math-Writing-Science) with a score over 500+ and the other two (2) with an average of 430... even running out of time and not answering all of the questions.

I am so proud of my Sweetheart, considering being Chinese (where Characters are a norm)... makes it even more so a success for her without a doubt.

Makes me think, would "I" be able to equal "Her" accomplishment? Then again; I would only worry about my Grammar, having to do the Test myself.

So, I did take her out for Dinner last night and opened a Bottle of my favorite Champagne.


No comments:

Post a Comment