Friday, September 11, 2009

No need to tell !

I think that I not need to tell anybody , how excited I am ... to be Boarding the Plane to be with my Sweetheart again . Yes ... 98 hour's from the time I write this . Talking to my LaoPo , I can tell she is excited equally as much of course . After all it's been 6 1/2 month's , that's 198 day's without her touch , her smile , her laughter ... her kisses and warm hug's .

Anyway , I am all packed up . Have all my Paper's in order , Qing has gone through the Medical Exam. and all is just the way it should be ... healthy as a Flower can Bee .
Work is done at my Job , now it's time to enjoy my time with the most wonderful Person in my Life and have all the hard work going through all the paperwork ... rewarded .
As most of you know , since the Blogger is blocked in China , I can not post here until I get back . But , I will for sure have many happy moment's to report ... ones I'm back home .

*** I LOVE YOU , QING ... SEE YOU SOON ***

2 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip, Arnold!!! Safe journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carl . If I can't have Fun on this Trip ... then call the Morgue , as there should be no pulse . Haha

    ReplyDelete