Monday, September 14, 2009

A Dream with meaning !

As I will leave tonight 20 min. after midnight to be with my LaoPo again , this was my last night in my own Bed ...before returning .
I like to just copy and paste what I wrote in our Forum , for the ones not able to go there . Please let me know what you make out of this Dream of mine ?


Today, 05:15
Post: #296

Arnold Super Moderator
Posts: 1,246Joined: Mar 2009 Reputation: 5 Warning Level: 0%
RE: Religion Thread
So , as last night was my last night in my own Bed .. as I'm leaving tonight for the Airport .I thought I share about my pretty restless night and the Dream that I had .I don't really know how or when it started , but what I remember the best ... is , I found myself in Bed next to my late Wife . We even started to make Love ( me knowing that I was married to Qing though ) , but before it got too far ... my late Wife handed me a piece of paper . Most of it was foggy but not the very bottom and it said in big print " I Love You " . Now as I loved this Woman for 30 year's AND knowing I was married again , my Mind started to think ? Here I am in a situation where I need to choose Nancy or Qing ? Mind you , I was still asleep . How can I tell either one ... I must leave you for the other ? At exact that moment I woke up and of course , now there was no choice to make .But , as I know ... every Dream has a meaning behind it .I concider this a message from above , that this Woman ( Nancy ) still loves me and want's the best for me ... even though she is only here in Spirit . This is actually not the first time , since she has passed away ... that I felt her Love for me .It's a great feeling , to go and see my Sweetheart / Wife Qing again , with what I see as Her's and God's blessing .

1 comment:

  1. I guess your dream means that you are doubly bless, Arnold. :D

    ReplyDelete