Sunday, September 6, 2009

Two busy Day's , shopping ... yeah !!!

Oh ... what would we do without some of those long ( three day ) Weekend's ?
This is special , well you call it here " Labor Day " . But most of the time , that's exactly what one winds up doing ... Labor !

Well , being single .... oooops , I mean alone and married , there is not going to be a Bar-B-Q just for me . No ... too much trouble , too hot outside anyway . So having these three day's of , one week before going back to China ... is great . Got my Packing 90% done . Picking up my Book of paper's from the Lawyer on Thursday and I'm pretty much set to go . Having nothing but my LaoPo on my Mind and how long it takes to get there .

I took this opportunity , Sat. and Today to go shopping . I was going to look for a couple of Gift's still and while I'm in the Store's already , check out ... what I wanted to do for the last couple of month's already . Buy some new Bed sheet's , pillow cover's , pillow safer's and new pillow's of course . The second item , I was looking for was Towel's ( oversized bath towel's ) and wash cloth's
to match . I swear , I learned this from my late Wife . So going to find those two item's , what do I buy first ? Some clothes for me , pant's and shirt's . Feeling good , let's go what we came in for ? Oh yeah ... Sheet's and Towel's .

Well , Saturday ... I came home with eight oversized bath towel's ( different color's ) and matching cloth's . Were on sale too . Next to the bedroom department , found a couple nice ( not cheap ) Sheet set's with two pillow cases . But since I was going to buy four new Pillow's , that meant two more extra cases . You can imagine me walking out of that store , you could barely see who was carrying the Bags . Now having bought all that , now it's time to clean out the Linen closet's ... of old worn out sheet's and towel's and who know's what else is there hidding ? This turn out to be very successful , it looked very nice and neat .
But .... yes the familiar " BUT ' . It looked so nice , I started to think ... while they are on sale , let's get some more . This is what I did this Sunday morning . So , now I have fourteen towel's , cloth's , four complete set's of beautiful Sheet's and of course all with two extra pillow cases . But ... haha , I did not throw all the old sheet's and towel's out the door , not the ones that were still in good condition ... I washed . That alone was four fullsized load's , of washing , drying and folding and putting them with the new . Oh ... sometime inbetween all that , I dusted , waxed all the Master Bedroom Furniture , vacuumed the Carpet too . To relax after all that , I went outside and cut all my Grass and checked and repaired sprinkler's , making sure they all work properly when I leave .

Anybody , know what I'm going to do tomorrow ? If anybody say's the word Work , I will personally come over and kick your Butt .

This is how I relax , write into my Blog . Looking at the Clock and counting the Hour's to go , till I get to the Airport . In other word's , nice thought's of my Sweetheart waiting for me ( she said ... she wont be late ) to receive me back into each other's Arms .
It's like a Dream , but the best part about it ... it's REAL .

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Arnold! For a day off work, you sure seem to keep busy. You must be expecting lots of guests with all those sets of linens. When all those guests come to visit, then you will have a chance to show off your culinary BBQ skills! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guest's , haha .. who is talking about Guest's ? These are only for our personal use . For guest's I have a seperate linen closet full . That Bed is smaller anyway , then our's .
    My culinary skills ... let me see ? Where did I see them last ? There will be a lot of Cajon ( blackened ) meat's served . I'm specialized in that and is also a great excuse for the outcome . haha

    ReplyDelete