Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July .. and it's getting Hot and Qing is .... !

The Temp's going up and Qing finally is taking off that Coat in the House .

Ahhh .. just kidding Sweetheart .


This week is something coming up , that I'm sure Qing was looking forward to very much . Thursday we sign her up for her fourth level ESL Class again . It will start beginning of August and run till May next year . Coming up also on August 3rd. is Qings try again to achieve her Drivers License ones more . She has been , or I have let her go all over the place .. to get as much practise as possible .. in before then . She must have already over a thousand miles under her belt . I feel very relaxed being her passenger , as she has learned so much by now . I think , ones she receives the License .. I would feel somewhat okay .. her driving herself to nearby Stores and even the Mall in the Antelope Valley . Maybe even to School in the not so far future . Nothing more then .. say 10 miles at a time .

It will give her some freedom to choose and get out of the House here and there . This has always bothered me a lot , having my Sweetheart restricted to stay around the House all day/weeks/months while I'm at work . This will change soon too , as we are going to try to find a part or full time Job that she would be satisfied with for the time being . There is nothing more gratifying , then to see my Lao Po happier and smiling more than she does now . Hope all goes well .
My Lao Po , where else .. but the Chinese Garden in Pasadena . This and several other doorway's like this are a exact duplicate of the ones at the Yu Yuan Garden in Shanghai .

No comments:

Post a Comment